To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Song of the Day for Thursday

      Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Talking To Canadians by Rick Mercer



Wordle 796 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.


I was fast but I wrote the mathematical equations down and solved in my head.  After solving very fast, I assume the guys that beat me did not write the equations down but just solved it in their head, which after seeing the answer is believable.

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


Today's pic of the day is still from last Saturday's Lion's game.  This was from after the game at Bakersfield on Woodward in Midtown.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song is from 2006 from this Boston Mass's third album, Tale Of Mass Deception.  The lead singer was from The Dropkick Murphys. He quit the DM to become a fireman which did not last too long.  He formed today's band which dissolved in 2020.  The song is the second song on the album.  The band is Street Dog and the song is Not Without A Purpose.  A street dog should have a purpose of dragging put-in into the meat grinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment