To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, January 8, 2024

Song of the Day for Monday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

The Pursuit of Perfection by Nicklas Lidstrom, Gumnar Nordstrom and Bob Duff 


 


The cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 

 donald tRump dies and goes to Hell. Satan is already waiting
for him.
“Well, I don't know what to do. See, you're on my list, but I have
no free rooms for you. But you, you definitely have to stay in hell,
so I'll have to find a solution. There are a few people here who
aren't as bad as you are... I guess I'll let one go and you'll take
their place. However, you can choose whose place you want to
take.” Satan explains.
“Oh, that sounds okay I guess” says tRump.
Satan leads him to the first room and opens the door. In this room,
there's a huge swimming pool. In it, Reagan is drowning. He goes
down, then up, then down, then up, and he's gasping for air all the
while.
“Oh, no,” says tRump. “That's not for me, I'm a poor swimmer.”
Satan opens the second door. The room is full of rocks and they
see Nixon trying to break up the rocks with a wooden hammer.
“Nah, I have problems with my shoulders and my back, that'd be
such a painful thing to do day after day.”
So Satan opens the third door. In the room, they see Bill Clinton
lying on the floor, all tied up. Monica Lewinsky is lying on top of
Clinton, giving him a blowjob.
tRump stares at the scene with a wide smile and say, “Ah, that I
could endure!”
“Alright,” laughs Satan. “Monica, you're free to go!”

Wordle 933 6/6
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Here is this week's The Math Contest question of the week.


I am stupid.   Zero is an even number.  


Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.

One goal in Tim's last night.  Here are tonight's picks.

Today's pic was from yesterday.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today and tomorrow will be the last two days of guess what these songs have in common.  If you have been following along for most of last week I have posted my song of the day that has something in common with the previous day's songs.  Today's song was the debut single on this band's album from 91, Ten.  The lead singer who at the time was a security guard in San Diego heard the song on a demo tape.  Later he came up with different lyrics and sent it to the band.  They liked it and asked him to come and join the band.  The rest is history.  The singer is Eddie Vedder.  Okay that was a big hint.  The band is Pearl Jam and the song is Alive.  Softball.  put-in should be put in the meat grinder alive.  

 Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment