To Follow Click The Button Below

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Song of the Day for Sunday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

The Pursuit of Perfection by Nicklas Lidstrom, Gumnar Nordstrom and Bob Duff 


 

Christ is born!  It is Orthodox Christmas.  Farking ruzzian orcs. 

 Now he always says the election was rigged...I have evidence...What crap.  Him and ruddy boy have had 3.5 years and not shown a thing.  The cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 

donald tRump steps out onto the White House lawn in the
dead of winter. Right in front of him, on the White House
lawn, he sees “donald tRump Sucks” written in urine across
the snow.
Well, he's is pretty ticked off. He storms into his security staff’s
HQ, and yells “Somebody wrote an insult in the snow on the front
damn lawn! And they wrote it in urine! Whoever did it had to be
standing right on the porch when he did it! Where were you
guys?!” The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the
floor.
tRump hollers “Well dammit, don’t just sit there! Get out and find
out who did it! I want an answer, and I want it tonight!”
The entire staff immediately jump up and race for the exits.
Later that evening, his chief security officer approaches him and
says: “Well Mr. President, we have some bad news and we have
some really bad news. Which do you want first?”
tRump says “Give me the bad news first.”
The officer says “Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it.
The results just came back, and it was Mike Pence’s urine.”
tRump says “Oh my god, I feel so... so... betrayed! My own vice
president! Damn. ...Well, what’s the really bad news?”
The officer replies “Well, it’s Melania’s handwriting.”

 Wordle 932 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


No goals in Tim's last night.  Here are today's picks.



Today's pic is from New Year's Eve.  


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

What does this song have in common with the rest of the songs from the later part of this week?  The song came out in 96 from this  band's fifth album, Down On The Upside.  The song was the second single released from this album.  The first single was Pretty Noose.  You want another hint, okay, Chris Cornell wrote the song.  The band is Soundgarden and the song is Burden In My Hand.  A pretty tight noose around put-in as the burden left my hand into the meat grinder would be a great Christmas present to all.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment