To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, October 2, 2026

Song of the Day for Friday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



Here is what I am reading presently.


I think pedo pres is a moron. With gas prices, groceries, electricity, rent and health care at all time highs I don't think his Calculus is correct.  What am I talking about, he could never pass Calculus.


ICE, Chinga la migra!  How are your healthcare costs?  How are your price of groceries that f@ck nuts promised to reduce on day 1?  How are your gas prices?  How much is that ballroom that donors were going to pay for going to cost the tax payers?  Kind of like the wall Mexico did not pay for but tax payers paid $15 B and it really never got finished.  Feces you magat rape-u-tards.

  Speaking of jokes   

Family Guy - Season 10 Episode 5

Back To The Pilot.


Wordle 1,931 3/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


#waffle1715 3/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 1

Commie b@stards needed 1520 bodybags yesterday.


Here is today's thrift vid.

Today's pic of the day is from February 6 2021.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you would like to see some of my thrift finds, I have a youtube page just showing mostly shorts of my finds.  Click on the link below.

Or you can clik on my link to my Facebook page below.


Today's song of the day is from this ska band's eponymous debut album.  The band is composed of members from The English Beat, Operation Ivy and Rancid.  Today's song is the 6th track.  Today's band is The Family Business Ltd and today's song is Bambi.  The Sex Pistol's had a song Who Killed Bambi on The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle.  It will be great when we are asking who killed put-in by putting him in the meatgrinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment