To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Song of the Day for Thursday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



Here is what I am reading presently.


I think Krash Pedal got his job by giving President Poopy J Pants pedo protector a job alright.  Not sure if it was by hand or oral though.  I am suprised he is looking at the camera for that pic.

You want to know why he is going to moscow in October?  I bet he is day drinking right now.
ICE, Chinga la migra!  How are your healthcare costs?  How are your price of groceries that f@ck nuts promised to reduce on day 1?  How are your gas prices?  How much is that ballroom that donors were going to pay for going to cost the tax payers?  Kind of like the wall Mexico did not pay for but tax payers paid $15 B and it really never got finished.  Feces you magat rape-u-tards.

  Speaking of jokes  

South Park America - Season 29 Episode 2

Billionaire Weenietown


Wordle 1,930 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
#waffle1714 X/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩

💔 streak: 0

Back to day 0  :(

Commie b@stards needed 1900 bodybags yesterday.



Here is today's thrift vid.
 

Today's pic of the day is from June 29 2021.  We both graduated.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you would like to see some of my thrift finds, I have a youtube page just showing mostly shorts of my finds.  Click on the link below.

Or you can clik on my link to my Facebook page below.


Today's song of the day is from '81 from this Minny MN band's debut album, Sorry Ma, Forgot To Take Out The Trash.  Today's song was the debut single for that album.  I saw them in '84 at the Uni with Coach Hays.  Sheep Look Up opened for them.  Today's band is The Replacements and today's song of the day is  I'm In Trouble.  Gotta love Paul W.  No one will be in trouble for putting put-in in the meatgrinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment