To Follow Click The Button Below

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Song of the Day for Saturday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



Here is what I am reading presently.

 Could see this coming a mile away.  Magats be like President Mrs. put-in donated his salary.  So would I if my son-in-law was grifting tens of millions for me.  Why is he negotiating instead of someone confirmed by the Senate like Lil' Marco, since that is his job?  I also saw that grifter-in-chief is back on his $5k checks.  Magats, let me ask you one question, when did you get your dodge and tariff checks?

ICE, Chinga la migra!  How are your healthcare costs?  How are your price of groceries that f@ck nuts promised to reduce on day 1?  How are your gas prices?  How much is that ballroom that donors were going to pay for going to cost the tax payers?  Kind of like the wall Mexico did not pay for but tax payers paid $15 B and it really never got finished.  Feces you magat rape-u-tards.

  Speaking of jokes   

Family Guy - Season 10 Episode 6

Thanksgiving.


Wordle 1,932 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


#waffle1716 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩

🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩

🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2

Commie b@stards needed 1560 bodybags yesterday.

  Here is today's thrift vid.

Today's pic of the day is from January 26 2020.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you would like to see some of my thrift finds, I have a youtube page just showing mostly shorts of my finds.  Click on the link below.

Or you can clik on my link to my Facebook page below.

Today's song of the day is from '85 on the B-side of this British band's single.  The A-side was Perfect Kiss.  It was not on the album that came out that year, Low-Life.  Awesome album.  I love Joy Division and New Order is right up there.  Today's song by N.O. is Kiss Of Death.  The person that put's put-in in the meatgrinder will not be a low life and will deserve a perfect kiss.  I will give you the 12" version.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment