To Follow Click The Button Below

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Song of the Day for Sunday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



Here is what I am reading presently.



Is this the same shyt president pedo has been saying for the last 7 months?  Blah, Blah, Blah.  Iran has tuned out taco tRump.  Epic Fury sounds like Melon Ya when donOLD comes to bed.  Oh yeah I forgot she has her own bedroom.

ICE, Chinga la migra!  How are your healthcare costs?  How are your price of groceries that f@ck nuts promised to reduce on day 1?  How are your gas prices?  How much is that ballroom that donors were going to pay for going to cost the tax payers?  Kind of like the wall Mexico did not pay for but tax payers paid $15 B and it really never got finished.  Feces you magat rape-u-tards.

  Speaking of jokes    

Family Guy - Season 10 Episode 7

Amish Guy


Wordle 1,933 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛🟨⬛🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


#waffle1717 1/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 3

⭐ #wafflerookie

Commie b@stards needed 1750 bodybags yesterday.



Here is today's thrift vid.

Today's pic of the day is from July 17 2025 with a little musky.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you would like to see some of my thrift finds, I have a youtube page just showing mostly shorts of my finds.  Click on the link below.

Or you can clik on my link to my Facebook page below.


Today's song of the day is from '86 from this Washington DC band's third album.  This album is also the same title as that of today's song which is track #3.  Today's band is Bad Brains and today's song is I Against I.  Some orc with a good brain will put put-in in the meatgrinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment