To Follow Click The Button Below

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Song of the Day for Sunday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava


What a farking knob.  This was the inspiration for my song of the day.  See below.

Wordle 323 6/6

 πŸŸ¨⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩

⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I started out so well on Quordle.  I had my first two words in 3 and 4 guesses but came down to a 50-50 guess on my last word and I guessed the wrong one.  Oh well.

nerdlegame 109 3/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


 

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  

First and foremost today, Happy Mother's Day.  Miss ya Mom.  Today's song was inspired by the Great state of Texas.  This song comes from the second album from this US and A and Belgium industrial band.  It came out in 90 and had a lot of drum and sampling.  I danced quiet a bit to this at Gracelands in Vancouver.  I missed those days.  The song starts with a few of Texas' best boys talking on the phone about the upcoming appearance of the band thinking it must be a male strip show.  Got your interest now you perve.  There is a part in the song sampled from the movie Deliverance.  It is the redneck scene "Now lets you just drop them pants."   The song is Beers, Steers and Queers and the band is The Revolting Cocks.  Fuck putin. 

 

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  

 

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment