To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, August 30, 2024

Song of the Day for Thursday

      Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



If you want to try Whatnot online video auction use the link below and we both will get $10 credit.

Click here.


If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


Earn free cash.  Just join and scan your receipts when you shop.  Click here.

      

Here is what I am reading presently.

The Last Kingdom  by Steve Berry








The di@khead says he knows nothing about it.  Smells like bull$hit to me. The cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes  

Did tRump be yell and tweet "Lock her up!" about the apple of his sty, after learning that ewilly-wanka had used her private email for government business?


 Wordle 1,167 5/6  

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛

⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



#waffle951 4/5

 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

 🔥 streak: 38

🥈 #wafflesilverteam

Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.


I was fast again.  


Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


therefore next number is 2(171) + 76 - 34 = 384

Today's pic of the day is from Aug 14 this year.  The boy went to the Tiger's game and bought cheap tix upstairs and sat down behind the plate the whole game.  I got the pic off the tv.



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


Earn free cash.  Just join and scan your receipts when you shop.  Click here.


Today's song of the day is from 91 off this UK artist's sixth album, Don't Try This At Home.  It was co-written with Johnny Marr, formerly guitarist of The Smiths.  The song is an anti-homophobe song.   I saw this musician back in 83-84ish at St. Andrews.  I stood with him in the audience during the opening act.  I said a couple of words to him to let him know that I knew who he was and made sure I kept it on the down low as most UM and MSU money bag kids had no idea who the Cuddly Communist was.  The musician is Billy Bragg and the song is Sexuallity.  We should put put-in in the meatgrinder just not at our home but his.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


I've had relations with girls from many nations
I've made passes at women of all classes
And just because you're gay I won't turn you away
If you stick around I'm sure that
We can find some common ground
Sexuality
Strong and warm and wild and free
Sexuality
Your laws do not apply to me
A nuclear submarine sinks off the coast of Sweden
Headlines give me headaches when I read them
I had an uncle who once played for Red Star Belgrade
He said some things are really left best unspoken
But I prefer it all to be out in the open
Sexuality
Strong and warm and wild and free
Sexuality
Your laws do not apply to me
Sexuality
Don't threaten me with misery
Sexuality
I demand equality
I'm sure that everybody knows how much my body hates me
It lets me down most every time
And makes me rash and hasty
I feel a total jerk before your naked body of work
I'm getting weighed down with all this information
Safe sex doesn't mean no sex
It just means use your imagination
Stop playing with yourselves in hard currency hotels
I look like Robert De Niro
II drive a Mitsubishi Zero
Sexuality
Strong and warm and wild and free
Sexuality
Your laws do not apply to me
Sexuality
Come eat and drink and sleep with me
Sexuality
We can be what we want to be

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


Earn free cash.  Just join and scan your receipts when you shop.  Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment